Apr 24, 2020
In this episode of the Conservative Business Journal Podcast, John Di Lemme interviews Mike Lindell, founder and CEO of My Pillow, about his miraculous life story and his new book, What Are the Odds? From Crack Addict to CEO.
In this tremendous interview, Mike shares...
- How feelings of unworthiness as a child of divorced parents caused issues early in his life
- Why drugs and other addictions gave him false courage that masked his insecurity
- The reality of a functioning addict and how this impacted his life
- How a dream that he had in 2004 and a word from God were the start to My Pillow
- The development of 94 different pillows before he developed the perfect pillow
- He allowed what the naysayers said about him to drive him to never give up
- How the sale of one pillow in a failing kiosk was the first step into his next level
- Entrepreneurs do something you are passionate about and hold on to faith
- His customer testimonials remind him that he's making a difference in the world and keep him still passionate about his business
- How faith in God and being proactive in prayer saved his life and helped him to build a successful business
- Massive ideas and innovation will come out of this coronavirus pandemic because of the hope created before the virus by the unprecedented growth under President Trump
- 46 million pillows and counting...with God all things are possible!
Plus so much more!