Sep 4, 2020
In this episode of the Conservative Business Journal Podcast, John Di Lemme interviews Senator Marsha Blackburn about her new book, The Mind of a Conservative Woman: Seeking the Best for Family and Country
During this powerful podcast, Senator Blackburn shares...
- How she came up with the idea for her book and why she decided to write it
- The problem of how the mainstream media represents Conservatives in America
- Her *5* word mission: Faith, Family, Freedom, Hope, and Opportunity
- Why the GOP should change their moniker to "Great Opportunity Party"
- How our traditions knit us together no matter our political affiliation
- The importance of keeping the government in its place so that you make the ultimate decisions for your family
- How history played a part in the book and why it's important to truly define conservatism
- Conservatives are givers that want to improve their community, share their faith/values, and treat everyone fairly
- Why safety, security, law, and order are of the upmost importance right now and will play a role in who they vote for in November
- Women are looking for someone that will tell them the truth and keep their word
- Americans know that they can depend on President Trump and the Republicans to bring back the economy that was booming before the coronavirus
- How the difference between Republicans and Democrats were made clear at the national conventions for each party
- The fact that the Democrat party's platform is radical, dangerous to our country, and against all of our traditional conservative values
- How important is it to be a strong woman of faith and stand for your Conservative values?
- Why China's business model is to lie, cheat, and steal from the United States and How it's important for Trump to stop them
Plus so much more!