Jul 8, 2020
In this episode of the Conservative Business Journal Podcast, John Di Lemme interviews Pressley Stutts and Jason Cline about the first ever Trumptilla Boat Parade on July 5, 2020 on Lake Murray in South Carolina.
Jason and Pressley share...
- How Jason came up with the idea to host the Trumptilla Boat Parade on Lake Murray
- What happened when he put the event on Facebook to invite other Trump supporters to participate
- How the Silent Majority shows up when they have an outlet to be part of something bigger than they are as individuals
- Why THOUSANDS of Trump supporters signed up to participate
in the Lake Murray Trumptilla
- How we must all do our part to stand together and refuse to bow down to the liberal left socialists trying to destroy America
- Where all of the Trump supporters came from to participate
in the Trumptilla
- How the boats just kept coming and coming and coming from
everywhere and some people waited hours to get in the water
- The record-breaking 3,417 Boats that participated in the
Trumptilla with an average of 10 to 15 people on each boat plus
the people on the shore...over 30,000 Trump supporters showed
up for this event!
- Why some of these people say they showed up for the Trumptilla and how it meant so much to them to celebrate Trump and America
- The parade route was 22 miles long with the boat parade
approximately 16 to 17 miles in length from front to back with
8 to 12 boats wide the entire length of the parade
- Why we can't be intimidated by the liberal left and must stand up for our Conservative values and President Trump
- How everyone was courteous, kind, and excited with no
littering, looting, or violence
- How God's hand was on this Trumptilla and how he guided
Jason as he put the event together
Plus so much more!