Aug 29, 2020
In this episode of the Conservative Business Journal Podcast, John Di Lemme interviews Emma "Em" Jimenez, the Conservative Latina, about why she supports President Trump and stands behind the Conservative Movement.
During the podcast, Em shares...
- Born in Peru and came to the United State as small child with her parents as a "legal immigrant"
- How her parents came to this country legally through the proper immigration channels and how she took an oath during a naturalization ceremony
- The difference between "legal immigration" versus "illegal aliens"
- How illegal immigration and human exploitation go hand in hand
- Why she supports the 2nd Amendment after being raped as a child and young adult and the importance of sharing her story about the evil in this world
- Why she'd rather be a #NotMe story than a #MeToo story
- How human traffickers benefit from open borders and President Trump is stopping human trafficking through immigration reform
- What President Trump has done for the Hispanics and Latinos and why she support his re-election
- How her faith as a Christian impacts the way she votes and who she votes for especially since she is pro-life
- President Trump protects her values - Faith, Family, and Freedom
- If you don't vote, then you're worse than a Democrat. Plus if you're not going to vote, then you can't complain about the results. Voting is a privilege.
- Why she supports law enforcement include ICE
Plus so much more!