Jun 26, 2020
In this episode of the Conservative Business Journal Podcast, John Di Lemme interviews Army 1st Lieutenant Clint Lorance about his new book, Stolen Honor: Falsely Accused, Imprisoned and My Long Road to Freedom.
1st Lt. Lorance shares...
- The incident in Afghanistan that forever changed his life and cost him 6 years of his life in prison
- How he was convicted of murder, but never fired at shot
- Why the Obama Administration's rules of engagement endangered lives of our military men and women, but helped the Taliban enemy
- Obama's micro-management of the defense department had an effect across the battlefield by aiding the enemy
- How President Trump pardoned him and he was released from prison after 6 years of a 19 year sentence
- Why a Colonel "jumping the gun" ended up with him being charged with murder
- The reality that he did not receive back pay or benefits from the Army after he was released from prison
- Why he's still a convicted felon according to the Department of Justice but not President Trump
- How the deep state is still impacting the White House despite President Trump being in charge
- What he didn't expect to happen when he met President Donald J. Trump
Plus so much more!