Jul 23, 2020
In this episode of the Conservative Business Journal, John Di Lemme interviews Brian McCann, whose shares how a sanctuary city set his brother's killer free.
During this powerful podcast, Brian shares...
- What happened on June 6, 2011 to his brother, Denny, as he crossed the road to meet a business colleague and Saul Chavez, an illegal alien, ran over him
- The fact that the illegal alien was drunk when he dragged his brother for over a block under his car to his death
illegal alien tried to flee, but an off
duty cop and paramedic were on the scene
to prevent Chavez for leaving the scene
- Chavez was placed in the Cook County jail, and the family was assured by the State's attorney that he would not be released from jail
Unbeknownst to the McCann family, members of the
County Board were crafting a County Sanctuary ordinance
that would require the Sheriff to release
any illegal alien in custody who posted bond.
- How Chaz was released from jail on bond after his brother paid $25,000 and fled to Mexico
- The FBI knows where Chavez is in Mexico, but they cannot apprehend him. They issued a warrant but Mexican police fail to act on the warrant.
- The chief sponsor of the ordinance was Cook County Commissioner Jesus Garcia who currently serves Illinois 4th. District in the United States House of Representatives.
- Why he wrote the book, "Death In Chicago A Sanctuary City", released in 2016.
- How sanctuary cities are protecting illegal aliens that are hurting and/or killing Americans
- Why he supports President Trump and what Trump has done to stop sanctuary cities from protecting criminal illegal aliens
Plus so much more!