Oct 3, 2020
In this episode of the Conservative Business Journal Podcast, John Di Lemme interviews David Bossie, President of Citizens United and Citizens United Foundation, about his new book that he co-authored with Corey Lewandowski titled, "Trump - America First: The President Succeeds Against All Odds."
In this podcast, David shares...
- Why they created the title of the book that centers around how President Trump can make American lives better and truly put America first
- How the book takes the reader behind the scenes on the campaign trail at rallies and other events
- Why they included border security, immigration reform, and the overall safety and security of America in the book
- Everything is about the economy for President Trump, because a thriving economy gives ALL Americans opportunities to prosper
- Trump's great economic policies are colorblind and don't play into the Democrat's claims of systemic racism
- President Trump understands what happens when America's economy shuts down and why the entire world is impacted
- How he met Donald J. Trump in 2010 when he was fundraising for a children's hospital and the experience of knowing President Trump's personal not political side
- The story of President Trump's visit to NASCAR and how he loves to connect with the American people
Plus so much more!