Mar 13, 2020
In this episode of the Conservative Business Journal, John Di Lemme interviews Dana Loesch shares about her new book, Grace Canceled: How Outrage Is Destroying Lives, Ending Debate, and Endangering Democracy
Plus Dana gives us insight on...
- What we should be talking about with controlling the coronavirus instead of Democrats blaming racism...again!
- How conservatives can remain engaged even amidst the toxicity of media and rage against President Trump
- How Christians in particular can wage the culture war without giving in to the ugliness and ungodliness
- How conservatives fight back against outrage mobs with grace and dignity unlike the socialist left
- What role the left-wing media has played in encouraging outrage and how their hatred for President Trump drives them
- Why grace is a position of boldness and strength not
and bowing down to the left's liberal views
Hear John and Dana discuss all of these points and so much more!