Jul 30, 2020
In this episode of the Conservative Business Journal Podcast, John Di Lemme interviews Joel Pollak author of Red November: Will the Country Vote Red for Trump or Red for Socialism?
Pollak is Senior Editor at Large at Breitbart News and host of Breitbart News Sunday on SiriusXM Patriot.
During this powerful podcast, Joel shares...
- Why he went behind enemy lines to cover the 2020 Democratic primaries from the inside
- Obama proved that he was the radical that we all thought he was and how he's impacting the 2020 election
- The revolutionary institutional changes that the Democrat party is pushing for now
- How Joe Biden is trying to fundamentally transform the country as a fire-breathing radical
- Why voters want to go back to the rules and principles that create stability in America
- The truth behind Democratic socialism and why it can't exist despite the Democrat claims
- Why there's not much that distinguishes socialism from communism
- Socialism remains popular because the idea of sharing is cuddly and nice, but that's not reality
- Why you can't have democracy, freedom, and socialism all at the same time, because of government control
- His favorite moment on the campaign trail where he confronts Joe Biden about a lie that he keeps telling about President Trump
- Why the Democrats don't want Trump to be seen as a legitimate President and even call him "45" instead of addressing him as America's President
- How he covered the impeachment and why the Democrats held the hearings in the basement
- The importance of putting his feelings to the side so that he can cover the election fairly and truthfully
- Why the 2020 election is so important for the future of America
Plus so much more!