Jan 12, 2020
In this episode of the Conservative Business Journal, John Di Lemme interviews Antonia Okafor.
Antonia was born and raised as a Democrat in a Nigerian family in Texas. She voted for Obama twice confident that he would give her a better life as an African American woman.
However, she grew to understand that there were things in the Democrat party that she simply didn't agree with and couldn't support.
In this podcast, Antonia shares...
- The definition of an "EmPOWERed" Woman
- Her passion as 2nd Amendment Advocate
- How her faith changed her heart and mind
- What feminism means to her...not what you think!
- Why guns are the greatest equalizers
- Why she supports President Trump
- Plus so much more!