Jun 23, 2020
In this episode of the Conservative Business Journal Podcast, John Di Lemme interviews Andrew Pollack, whose daughter, Meadow, was brutally murdered during a school shooting on February 14, 2018.
- How Democrats did nothing when police stood outside of a school building and let 14 kids get killed, but Democrats are pushing to defund the police after a felon high on drugs is killed by a police officer
we must keep police officers on school campuses to keep schools
safe, and what will
inevitably happen when officers are removed
- How his daughter died, because there was no one armed in the school to stop him when he reloaded his weapon five times
- Democrats are pushing an agenda with removing police from schools, but why it comes down to the parent's responsibility where they send their children to school
parents can speak out and demand that police be kept in schools to
- Why defunding police and removing them from school districts sends a bad message that law enforcement are evil and shouldn't be respected
- Why the shooter's ability to get a gun was not the cause of his daughter's murder and gun reform will not stop school shootings
importance of exercising your right to vote to stop the liberals
Plus so much more!